You might not believe me, but this method works:
• Set up a folder and label it Writing. Keep the folder on your desktop where you can find it.
• Every day, write one page on any topic you wish. Just one page. No more (but no less). It’s OK to double space.
• Put each page of your writing in the designated folder.
• Do this daily for one month. It may be best to begin on the first of the month, but you can start at any time.
• Do not read pages you’ve previously written. Not yet.
• At the end of the month, after your last entry, go back to the beginning and read your entries in order, from oldest to most recent. You will see improvement. I hope to hear from you about your success!