The Rosetta Stone, in the British Museum, which allowed the decoding of Egyptian hieroglyphics
From a book of remarkable names, compiled by John Train:
• Cardinal Sin, of Manila He was in the news not too long ago.
• Reverend Christian Church of Florence, Italy, active in the recovery efforts after the devastating flood of 1966.
• Cigar Stubbs, listed in the Florida Bureau of Vital Statistics
• Mrs. Belcher Wack Wack Ms. Belcher married Mr.Wack and then married his brother
• Silence Bellows, an editor at the Christian Science Monitor
and finally, Rosetta Stone, of New York City. I feel lucky because my unmarried name was Stone, and I could have ended up as another Rosetta.